Most of the time we don’t realize what we have until we lose it. We are so busy with our work, school or doing absolutely nothing. We don’t have enough time to call our parents or stay connected with old friends.
Have been laying down on vaiya’s sofa since 4 am trying to sleep. Not happening. Looked at my phone, reading old txt massages. I don’t know how, but even after restoring and formatting my phone for more than 20 times. Vaiya’s last txt to me is still there. It’s been close to a year.
After leaving from Saskatoon, I stayed in Calgary for a month before visiting Bangladesh. I talked to vabi couple of times just for my girlfriend (Norah) but never had a chance to talk to vaiya. Because I was busy doing nothing for a month in Calgary.
Just before I was going to the airport I sent this txt to vaiya. I wrote “I will talk to you from Bangladesh.” I did see him in Bangladesh, but he never talked back.
Now I am sitting here on vaiya’s sofa that I kept as a memory. It’s reminding me of those times when me and vaiya used to sleep on this sofa bed to watch cricket match, and talk about the weirdest nasty things in life. Here I am enjoying my time of doing nothing. No idea if I will regret this time tomorrow.
Have been laying down on vaiya’s sofa since 4 am trying to sleep. Not happening. Looked at my phone, reading old txt massages. I don’t know how, but even after restoring and formatting my phone for more than 20 times. Vaiya’s last txt to me is still there. It’s been close to a year.
After leaving from Saskatoon, I stayed in Calgary for a month before visiting Bangladesh. I talked to vabi couple of times just for my girlfriend (Norah) but never had a chance to talk to vaiya. Because I was busy doing nothing for a month in Calgary.
Just before I was going to the airport I sent this txt to vaiya. I wrote “I will talk to you from Bangladesh.” I did see him in Bangladesh, but he never talked back.
Now I am sitting here on vaiya’s sofa that I kept as a memory. It’s reminding me of those times when me and vaiya used to sleep on this sofa bed to watch cricket match, and talk about the weirdest nasty things in life. Here I am enjoying my time of doing nothing. No idea if I will regret this time tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment